Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

BacklinksGenius - Monetize WordPress,Drupal,Joomla,Blogger

Ways to monetize website Discussion.
PopAds.net is recommended PopUnder AdNetwork Buy & Sell links

Hosting Forum Description
Ways to monetize Website - Discussion

BacklinksGenius - Monetize WordPress,Drupal,Joomla,Blogger

Postby hostingforum » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi, its around year when im using BacklinksGenius to monetize my Wordpress blogs. This system really filled the empty spot on the market.

What does it do? Its really simple. You download and install BacklinksGenius plugin into your publishing platform - WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and or Blogger.

Then system automatically add links the advertisers paid for to the articles of your website, and pay you automatically into your account balance for the links added.

You just cashout the money. This system will be especially profitable for you if you have high pagerank domain with many articles.

Check BacklinksGenius now.

So now it is easy to monetize WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and or Blogger ;)

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Top Hosting Forum - Welcome
Gtalk: mercedesslr1, Skype: suprman41, YM: Brothercz, ONLINE CHAT
hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: BacklinksGenius - Monetize WordPress,Drupal,Joomla,Blogg

Postby hostingforum » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 am

Please is there anyone who have experience negative or possitive with BacklinksGenius? I have Pagerank 2 blog with few hundreds of articles and im little bit afraid apply backlinksgenius plugin to it, because when backlinks start to appear in many articles, wouldnot it be suspicious in Google eyes and decrease my pagerank?

But probably link stuffing will be slow process so i dont need to afraid google penalisation?

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to Monetizing Website