Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Choosing Keywords

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

Choosing Keywords

Postby Thomas048 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm

This is a big factor of your site and its' SEO. For me, it was not an easy process, I had to visit sites similar to mine and get ideas from their articles. Surely, I used some keyword searching tools, but I believe that manual work is always better.
I am trying to choose among many keywords, those which better fit to my site and add them to the meta tag "keywords". When your keywords are on the code of your site they have better effect on Search Engines. From my experience, adding them only to your articles will not give you the same results.

What are you doing to collect the best keywords for your site? Do you just copy paste them from a keyword research tool? Has anyone tried to hire a SEO expert to do this for him/her, if so are you satisfied?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Thomas048

Re: Choosing Keywords

Postby josh123 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm

If you want to promote website then you have to choose appropriate keywords. The seo boise is the best company to provide good quality keywords. This company provides good quality links to your website also.

josh123

Postby James159 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:25 am

Well, choosing particular keywords are pretty important for your site and company as well. If you choose those keywords which don't have any global or particular country searches so it means you efforts are useless for this. You have to check it before confirming on Google Adwords which is the best way to choose keywords.

James159

Postby hostingforum » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 am

To choose right keywords and phrasses to use on my site and in artricles, im using Google Keyword Tool (part of adwords, search at google).
It usually returns many related phrasses of your basic phrasse, im usually sorting it by number of searches exact match. One should think and see like a custommer i think. :coffee

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby Bryan54 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 am

thank you guys.now i have an idea about it,although i'm still confused

Bryan54

Postby bermuda » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Choosing the right keywords is very important indeed because if the wrong terms are picked, even if the websites reach the top of search engines, but their traffic ranks might remain very low simply because not many web surfers and potential customers would be using those terms, turning to other phrases actually.

Keyword selection should be even done well before registering a new domain and launching a new site. Using the Google AdWords, you can figure out what specific terms can match your web niche and then optimize your pages and also build links for them based on your selection, it is nice to pick long-tail terms also.

bermuda

Postby BarryV » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:48 am

Right keyword choice is one of the most important SEO aspects many webmasters still neglect. Choosing the right keyword to rank for will determine success of your website. If you fail on this stage you will end up losing your time and money.

BarryV

Postby Aditi » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 am

Choosing keyword is an important task to do while doing on page search engine optimization. You must be quiet choosy while choosing keyword for your site because it affects the overall ranking of your site.

Aditi

Postby RohanJaiswal » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 am

Keyword plays a major factor in your content of your posts, We use those keyword in our content who has less competition and higher searches.

RohanJaiswal

Postby aadi » Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 am

Choosing keyword is a tricky task. You should be quite aware while choosing keyword. Less competition and high searches keyword should be preffered.

aadi

Next

Return to Search Engine Optimization