WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Transfer&renew Your domains to namecheap for $3.99

General Webmaster Discussion @ Top Hosting Forum
Hosting Forum Description
General Webmaster Discussion at Top Hosting Forum, Welcome

Transfer&renew Your domains to namecheap for $3.99

Postby hostingforum » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 am

On January 22, 2013 Namecheap is having an official Move Your Domains Day. Starting just after midnight EST we are offering $3.99 transfers for com, net, org, info, and biz domains! Some limits will apply and a $0.18 ICANN fee will be added to each com and net domains.

http://namecheap.com

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: Transfer&renew Your domains to namecheap for $3.99

Postby hostingforum » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 am

i just ordered transfer of my 50 domains to namecheap. these domains are still locked in 60 days transfer lock period on hostgator, but namecheap allows to order today for nice prices and EPP codes, domains unlocking can be done with delay like 30-80 days. So i scheduled an event and then i will contact hostgator to unlock those domains and send me epp codes.

THis i call cheap domain renewal :)

PS: Here is more about the issue when your domains are in 60 days lock period, and namecheap order:
You may submit the transfer without providing EPP code. This way a transfer request will be added into our system though the actual process will not start. Once the domain becomes transferable, you may proceed with submitting EPP code in your Namecheap account and the transfer process will be initiated. However, please note that the deal is limited to 50 number of usages per business or household. This information is available at http://www.namecheap.com/2nd-moveyourdomainday.aspx

Thus, you may use our promotional coupon code OPENINTERNET to initiate the transfers for 50 of your domain names. And for the rest of your domains you are welcome to use another special coupon code SWITCHTONC. It allows you to transfer .COM and .NET domains at $8.49 + $0.18 ICANN fee, .BIZ domains at $9.36, .ORG domains at $8.49 and .INFO domains at $8.81.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to General Webmaster Talk