Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

WHMCS obstacles an how to fix them!

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

WHMCS obstacles an how to fix them!

Postby hostingforum » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:31 am

Ok, so i installed mighty WHMCS, everything looks amazing, lot of settings, really easy to setup everything. Nice guides and support offered from WHMCS. But...

I offer shared hosting on cpanel with isntnant account setup. But i faced 2 issues which prevented automatic account setup:

1. User subscribed via paypal, paid. But hosting account was not created automatically.
Possible cause: User paid via paypal e-check, paypal can be contacted and asked to disable e-check payments. These payments clears with delay...

2. Account was not setup automatically after paypal payment: "Error: Sorry, a group for that username already exists." Ok, it has to do with bad username (which is automatically choosen during order) such username is baned on cpanel server or already used, or something. How to fix? To prevent this to happen again, go your whmcs administration. CLick "Setup" tab or anyway get into "General Settings", then click tab "Ordering", then tick option "Enable Random Usernames", save. This should fix the issue. (make sure by asking WHMCS support..

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to General WebHosting Discussion