Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Namecheap reseller hosting - first month experience

Talk about web hosting reselling, reseller questions, tips and more. Include reseller hosting reviews.

Reseller hosting from Hostgator - cpanel, whmcs, enom included!

Hosting Forum Description
Talk about web hosting reselling, reseller questions, tips and more. Include reseller hosting reviews.

Namecheap reseller hosting - first month experience

Postby hostingforum » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:33 am

Please allow me to share my 1st month honest experience with Namecheap :flower

I have ordered namecheap reseller plan when i got suspended at Hostgator. When you compare Hostgator/Namecheap hosting, you can see their Hosting technical speciffications are very simillar. Mainly Namecheap has more bandwidth and less memory to execute scripts, less concurent connections, less emails sent per hour. At namecheap not all reselelr plans can get free WHMCS, their WHMCs license is Leased, you dont have quick support from WHMCS, but you get quick support from namecheap.

But back to Namecheap reseller review! I ordered their package and got account setup within around 30 minutes. My welcome mail arrived and i then went to online chat. Namecheap support chat staff is very helpfull and replies within around 2 minutes. Then i requested they restore my cpanel full backup files into my new reseller account. I had more than 20 cpanel accounts totaling more than 30gb of data. This was restored withing 24 hours and working. That is a good result. What i can say about their support that i did not expected and needed better support than i got from Namecheap. Very helpfull, individual, replies are on topic. Thank you alot! :yes

All modiffications i required was done quickly and even on online chat. I love it. So far i can recommend Namecheap to any starting resellers or even advanced resellers. Ninja

PS: As with all reseller accounts based on cpanel, you CANT backup automatically your cpanel sub-accounts. It can be done manually from each of cpanel sub-accounts. That is a reason why cpanel dedicated server is interesting choice for reselers. You do setup backup jobs easilly from SSH command line.

Namecheap site
Here enter NameCheap Website
If you have any questions or experiences, please add a reply. Thank you

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to Reseller Hosting Forum