Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

SEO WordPress Plugin

Wordpress blogging script Discussion. Wordpress Questions, Troubleshooting, Errors, plugins, templates and so on..
Hosting Forum Description
Wordpress blogging script Discussion. Wordpress Questions, Troubleshooting, Errors, plugins, templates and so on..

SEO WordPress Plugin

Postby Nikolina » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Which is the Best SEO WordPress Plugin to use on our blogs, the one that produces good results and very easy to use.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Nikolina

Re: SEO WordPress Plugin

Postby adammorgany » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:20 am

I would like to prefer All in One SEO Plugin. It is quite really amazing and helpful to get develop your website in SEO Friendly Manner. I also like to prefer Wordpress for Faster web Development.

adammorgany

Postby hostingforum » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 pm

I tried Platinum SEO and All in One SEO, but its not much lightweight plugins.. for me hard to say whether they are beneficial or not. :wasntme

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby Talinhuu » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:50 am

In my opinion, Yoast is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress site, It is easy to use, but if you want more features, you have to upgrade to pro version. Apart from this, All in one seo pack, RankMath, and SEOPress are available to use. They also are worth trying.

Last edited by Talinhuu on Tue May 07, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talinhuu

Postby RyeHost » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Yoast, its the most popular and most updated plugin. Free Yoast plugin is already pack with features.

RyeHost - Web Hosting Solutions
https://www.ryehost.net
RyeHost

Return to Wordpress