Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Marketing through social networks

Discussion about marketing. Note that marketing is NOT advertising.
Hosting Forum Description
Discussion. Note that marketing is NOT advertising. "Goal of marketing is to match a company's products and services to the people who need and want them." Marketing is "the communication between a company and the consumer audience that aims to increase the value of the company or its merchandise or, at its simplest, raises the profile of the company and its products in the public mind." About marketing: here

Marketing through social networks

Postby Thomas048 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 am

Social networks have millions of visitors every dingle day. This is an advantage for webmasters, because they can use those websites to bring traffic to their sites.

Since social networks are free to join and they help people to communicate, most of internet users have an account with them. So is the best place to find many people together and promote them your products.

The key to have success with this method is not spamming. There is not need of posting the same thing more than once a day, better post it once every 3 days and try to change something about it each time (add a similar title, change a few things on the description etc)
Also do not post direct link to the page of the purchase. Better drive your visitors on a page where there will be a full description, reviews and images of what you are selling.

Hope my recommendations are helpful for everyone. Do you have any tips to share?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Thomas048

Re: Marketing through social networks

Postby bermuda » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Social networking has become a standard, successful and popular way of spreading the word about websites and if you manage to do it smartly, after some time your website will have constant flow of traffic. Writing well, and trying to cover the important pieces of news can be among suggestions.

Everyday thousands of posts are published on social media sites but not all of them manage to attract attention of the viewers because some are simply duplicate issues and materials. One thing is trying to discuss some hot topics and write in a unique way, relying on your written skills and acting like a pro.

bermuda

Postby johnsmith » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Now a day social media is the most prominent platform for the internet marketing as it is in the reach of a large number of audience globally irrelevant of the categories you can find most of individual from a particular region on some social media site as the goal of any type of marketing is to reach their target audience so this proves to be the best platform for internet marketing, but the most important thing we need to consider while social network marketing is we must provide some unique and attractive post related to our business
Social Media Marketing

johnsmith

Postby hostingforum » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Thomas048 wrote:do not post direct link to the page of the purchase. Better drive your visitors on a page where there will be a full description, reviews and images of what you are selling.

Thanks for sharing Your experience. I agree with You that one should link to valuable info, description, not always to one single sales page. I think that social marketer must ask a questions:
- What valuable information i can share with my audience?
- What people like to share in my niche?
- How i can make them like my circe/group/page?

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby PatrickKane » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:53 am

hostingforum wrote:
Thomas048 wrote:do not post direct link to the page of the purchase. Better drive your visitors on a page where there will be a full description, reviews and images of what you are selling.

Thanks for sharing Your experience. I agree with You that one should link to valuable info, description, not always to one single sales page. I think that social marketer must ask a questions:
- What valuable information i can share with my audience?
- What people like to share in my niche?
- How i can make them like my circe/group/page?

I would also add:
- Why do my (possible) followers need me?
- How I am going to develop in the future

PatrickKane

Return to Website Marketing