Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Best Hosting

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

Re: Best Hosting

Postby ehostingpk » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:52 am

My top excellent web host companies:

1. ipage.com
2. godaddy.com
3. hostgator.com
4. bluehost.com
5. hostpapa.com

this companies best web hosting service provider with unlimited features at cheap price.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

ehostingpk

Best hosting site

Postby raianju » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 am

Hi friends,

I want to know that which one is the best web hosting site ?

hey... I am Anju Rai from Delhi. i am working retails sector and Study in MBA. i am interesting more types of article, blogs and books like Get my ex love back, Powerful vashikaran mantra for love and some differents.
raianju

Re: Best hosting site

Postby hostingforum » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:59 pm

It depends on what you need. A quality web hoster is at this time namecheap for example.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby WebHostWala » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:17 am

There is no best host as such.... different hosting providers suite different requirements. Although a hosting provider can be judged as "Good" depending on their quality of service and customer satisfaction.

WebHostWala - Shared | Reseller | VPS | Cloud
Visit us at:http://www.webhostwala.com
WebHostWala

Postby singhabhishek251 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:22 am

You can go with Ipage, if you want something cheaper and good technical support, but sometime you may face some issue with wordpress hacking which I am not sure if it is only for them for everyone.

singhabhishek251

Postby artijain1900 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:04 am

Please tell me godaddy.com is not good hosting site.

artijain1900

Postby kvtech » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:14 am

I just found the another named Kv Tech, its a dubai based agency providing the hosting solutions as well.!!

Kv Tech Offers Web Hosting Services https://www.kvtech.ae/website-hosting
kvtech

Postby Logand » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 am

Some other TOp 10 Web hosting providers update 2017 including: iPage, Bluehost, Hawkhost, Hostgator, GreenGeeks, JustHost , Hosting24, Fatcow, Godaddy, Omnis.

Source: domainhostcoupon.com/top-10-best-web-hosting-services

More deals and Coupons from VPS and Web Hosting Providers >>>> Visit me to get them free in here
Logand

Postby rankmyhub » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:18 am

Best hosting depends on your needs, what works for some one may not work for you. If a company is big does not mean they have best support and best servers. Likewise if the company or provider is small, that does not mean, they are cheap or low quality. Test different companies and see what works for you. Thanks

Visit https://rankmyhub.com for web design, development, web hosting and digital marketing services and products.
rankmyhub

Postby RaviKapoor » Mon May 01, 2017 12:36 am

I have found Hostgator the best. I have previously used GoDaddy but they are expensive yet the service is not all that likeable either, so that’s why I have shifted to Hostgator and seems pretty good! I believe we should always be wise with these things, as it makes huge difference. I am even using CDN for my site where I have gone with BitsNGo, it’s arguably the best CDN provider in the industry on the moment. From premium global infrastructure, guaranteed speed, security and easy setup with automatic management and 30 days FREE trial are available too!

RaviKapoor

PreviousNext

Return to General WebHosting Discussion