Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Reseller Hosting, how to start?

Talk about web hosting reselling, reseller questions, tips and more. Include reseller hosting reviews.

Reseller hosting from Hostgator - cpanel, whmcs, enom included!

Hosting Forum Description
Talk about web hosting reselling, reseller questions, tips and more. Include reseller hosting reviews.

Reseller Hosting, how to start?

Postby jayakumari » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:57 am

Hello friends,

I want to know that how can i start my business by reseller hosting ?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

jayakumari

Re: Reseller Hosting

Postby hostingforum » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 pm

I would start gathering info (google: how to start hosting reselling)
You basically need to buy reseller hosting account, they start from around $10 monthly. Most of reseller hosting accounts are based on cPanel hosting control panel. I would advice building your business on automated billing system like WHMCS, alas this software cost like 14usd monthly unless you using nulled version which is risky.
Ofcourse you also need a domain name if you want to offer automated service and not setup accounts manually just for your friends.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: Reseller Hosting, how to start?

Postby shreek » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:19 am

I would suggest you to start your affiliate blog related to web hosting & you can sell unlimited packages of big hosting companies.

shreek

Postby GreenLionNet » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:08 am

All you need to have a Reseller Hosting account with a web hosting company which can provide you with TurnKey Reseller solution and free end user support to your customers. You just need to sign up and get started with them.

GreenLionNet

Postby LeapNikhil » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:27 am

Its so simple purchase reseller hosting plan from any Hosting Provider, make your own packages and sell them at your own price on your website.

I am suggesting you to look on following points while purchasing Reseller Hosting package :-

Overselling allowed or not.
Private nameservers.
Domain control panel.

LeapNikhil

Postby Winshosting » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:57 am

Reseller Web Hosting is very easy to start you just need to buy a cheap Reseller Hosting services from any web hosting company. (If you not find any cheapest web hosting company then I refer you to got cheapest reseller hosting services from WinsHosting which provide reseller hosting services from $6.5/moth).
After getting cheapest reseller hosting you need to make your own shared hosting plans using WHM or any control panel provided by your web hosting company.
After completion of making shared hosting plans now start to find clients and earn money :D

Winshosting

Postby hostingforum » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 pm

@Winshosting

that is the first step. But the step not less important is to get an billing software and have an representative website designed or website template bought. Billing scripts usually already provide some website/front-end. Good to Google and ask reseller hosting provider before purchase.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby darshan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Hello,

I know a good place to kick start your journey as a re-seller hosting business. AccuWebhosting.
You will find their res-seller plans very cheap and will get excellent support. You can check the res-seller hosting plans from here

AccuWeb Hosting - One stop shop for your hosting needs.
darshan

Return to Reseller Hosting Forum