Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Good shared hosting for a beginner

Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Hosting Forum Description
Shared Hosting Forum - Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Good shared hosting for a beginner

Postby MarkMartinez » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:44 am

Hi guys! I was wondering if you could suggest a good hosting for a startup. I'm thinking shared hosting that can be then upgraded to vps. Thanks! :Star

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

MarkMartinez

Re: Good shared hosting

Postby hostingforum » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:24 am

I think its good to start with cheap hosting so you do not spend too much money while you are learning.
You can find offers in Offers section on this forum shared-hosting-special-offers-requests-f9.html

Regarding upgrade to a VPS, check if the provider offer VPS and ask him if he can transfer your site from shared to VPS free of charge.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: Good shared hosting for a beginner

Postby Dewlance » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Upgrading from shared hosting to VPS can be only possible If you purchase a hosting from a VPS company who also offer shared hosting and use same server IP Address.

If they do not use same IP Address then when you will upgrade your shared hosting plan to VPS then IP Address will be changed and your site will be down for long time.

Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com & Yearly Hosting Plans
Dewlance

Postby sureshkumar » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:23 am

Cheap hosting will be best one for start if you are looking for good provider than you must go through their reviews section before purchasing will be good one

sureshkumar

Postby kumarsatish » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 am

Yes shared hosting will be best one to start for your website

kumarsatish

Postby Hostforweb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:34 pm

Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

HostForWeb.COM - Ultra Fast Hosting Solutions.
Twitter @ Twitter
Facebook @ HostForWeb | Facebook
Hostforweb

Postby rajPAIDBOOM » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 am

MarkMartinez wrote: I was wondering if you could suggest a good hosting for a startup.

What kind of website are you planning to host? business static pages or dynamic with more functionality? Your clarification could help me to understand to suggest some. [Digital Ocean(DO) provide cheap VP'servers, consider checking them as well]

MarkMartinez wrote: I'm thinking shared hosting that can be then upgraded to vps.

Yes, That's a pretty good Idea.

Raid 10 Enterprise grade SSD Hosting - https://www.PaidBoom.com
rajPAIDBOOM

Postby darshan » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:39 am

Hello,

As you want to start with the shared hosting service, I would like to recommend you to go with Accuwebhosting. I have been using AccuWebhosting service since 2015 and I never face any problem regarding performance. Their support team agents are very helpful and they resolve the major issue within an hour.

AccuWebhosting is a USA based web hosting company which offer all type of hosting services such as Shared hosting, VPS hosting and Dedicated Server hosting. They offer Shared hosting service at affordable price. Their Shared hosting plan starts at $3.09. They offer the following features under the Shared Plan.

Unlimited Domains (Sites) In 1 Account
10 GB Pure SSD Storage - Raid10 Setup
60 GB Monthly Bandwidth
150 Email Accounts
Free Website Migration
Shared SSL Certificate (Included in Plan)
Dedicated IP (Addon)
Works On Windows, Mac & Linux
Unlimited mySQL Databases
PHP Support
HTTP/2 Support
Perl Support
Free Domain Name Registration
Free Website Builder - 400+ templates
Instant Account Activation
30 Days Money Back Guarantee

In future, if you want to upgrade your shared hosting plan to VPS hosting, you can upgrade it anytime. They will help you to upgrade your shared hosting plan to VPS hosting.

Regards,

darshan

Postby Deversant » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 pm

It's not the first year when I'm working with hosting services and I prefer to ask newbies not “What kind of website are you planning to host”, but “what kind of CMS do you have on your website” and how many people will go to your site. For some goals you need a powerful VPS for 20-100 dollars a month, and if he has a template site on wordpress, which only he and his grandmother will visit, it’s better to save money and place the site on some fastcomet for $ 2.95 per month, and then, as the site will need this, switch to more powerful tariffs

Deversant

Return to Shared Hosting Forum