Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

How to sell hosting ?

Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

Hosting Forum Description
Shared Hosting Forum - Discuss all aspects of shared hosting, including reviews of shared hosts that you have experience with.

How to sell hosting ?

Postby the_sssneg » Mon May 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi people,

Hope i have posted this in the right place,

The golden question, How & where to sell hosting?

I just started to sell hosting & some just seem to be giving it away? I don't want to have a massive customer base because i know some reseller accounts are not always that fast & the uptime is not always great for some, Anyway i really want to focus on customer service more than quantity, Have paid advertising on hi traffic sites but no luck so far.

What do you think would be the best approach?

Thank you & all the best.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

the_sssneg

Re: How to sell hosting ?

Postby seocw » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Well if your website is SEO optimized then there is a scope that people will buy hosting packages online.. I guess

seocw

Postby jamewhite86 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 am

I really want to focus on customer service more than quantity, Have paid advertising on hi traffic sites but no luck so far.thanks

jamewhite86

Postby kumarsatish » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:03 am

You must do some seo for website like off page and On page seo technique which help to get good ranking for website

kumarsatish

Postby hostingforum » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:33 am

I found posting into Requests/offers sections of the hosting related forums brings some new clients.
But it depends if you have attractive website where people are willing to order hosting package. Else you can offer custom hosting packages even if you do not have site, you will replace it by custom service person to person dealing. Be sure to backup all hosting account data regularly so you do not loose your customer data.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby kvtech » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:22 am

Be sure before doing paid advertising that you are targeting the right audience or not, Selling hosting is not a big deal give your clients offers on occasions then they will definitely buy from you. :)

Kv Tech Offers Web Hosting Services https://www.kvtech.ae/website-hosting
kvtech

Postby rankmyhub » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:50 am

Well, selling is an art. And coming to hosting business, its way too flooded. Unless you make some difference in your offering no one will even take a look. Your idea of focusing on customer service and quality is good. Appreciate it, but find out how you are going to market. Its not so easy to rank in google via SEO in this niche. So forget about lead generation through SEO atleast for 1 year, in the meantime, you need to get some customers to run your business and understand how customers behave. For that your best option will be partnering with some development companies, using local ads, approaching local business owners etc.. because new brands are not trusted by online users easily. so first use direct marketing, get some name and fame. Parallel work on SEO. All the best.

Visit https://rankmyhub.com for web design, development, web hosting and digital marketing services and products.
rankmyhub

Postby Dewlance » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:11 am

Post more and more unique tutorial or latest tutorial, There is lot of tutorial but many are outdated and people are looking for different latest tutorial and you can make tutorial on it but your tutorial must be based on web hosting.

Technical tutorial on how to setup VPS, Hosting, Server, etc.

Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com & Yearly Hosting Plans
Dewlance

Postby rajPAIDBOOM » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:23 am

the_sssneg wrote:I just started to sell hosting & some just seem to be giving it away? I don't want to have a massive customer base because i know some reseller accounts are not always that fast & the uptime is not always great for some, Anyway i really want to focus on customer service more than quantity, Have paid advertising on hi traffic sites but no luck so far.

Are you individual or have a team?
Instead of spending money on getting high traffic, reach right audience that suits to your needs.

the_sssneg wrote: I don't want to have a massive customer base

Personally, I appreciated it. But getting the right audience required some patience and hard work.

Find some facebook group (Ex: WordPress, web design, development)
Start sharing your knowledge on groups,
congrats..! You will soon have a right audience that corporate with you :clap

Raid 10 Enterprise grade SSD Hosting - https://www.PaidBoom.com
rajPAIDBOOM

Postby zainhosting » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:47 pm

Google Adwords, FB Ads, and Bing Ads are the best platforms to sale your hosting through targeted advertisement.

zainhosting

Next

Return to Shared Hosting Forum