Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Strategy on Link Building

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

Re: Strategy on Link Building

Postby johnniewalk » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 am

Instead of going for others better to learn so just create a quality backlink by submitting through off page seo techniques post unique content in blogs and share it in social media sites

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

johnniewalk

Re: Strategy on Link Building

Postby hostingforum » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Riley01 wrote:According to me,You should mainly focused on the good,quality and unique contents.If your contents are some spamming then it is harmful for ranking after Google penguin update.

I agree, linkbuilding is forbidden technique by google and they will penalize site if they detect un natural links/backlinks. SO never hire linkbuilders to do bulk linbuilding for you, it is my oppinion.

My linkbuilding strategy is to submit webpage to google (google: google add content), then create sitemap and submit it to google thru Webmaster tools. Then find some relevant forums and let people know about my site, leaving a backlink.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Search Engine Optimization