Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Things that will harm your site

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

Things that will harm your site

Postby Thomas048 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm

In the webmaster world there are many things you can do which will bring you fast results which will not last for long and they can even harm your site. There are many techniques which you can try to get some massive traffic to your site.

To be honest, I believe that it's better not to try fast result techniques and being on safe site, even if that means more and hard work. If you are willing to build a strong site, you need to know that you will have to put a lot of effort on it.

I have a few friends who are doing tricks to cheat the search engines' algorithm. This is giving them lot of traffic and they are earning from CPM ads. I can say that is very profitable, but I avoid it.

What do you have to say about this? Would you risk your site?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Thomas048

Re: Things that will harm your site

Postby Rajendara » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:04 am

Yes it is true that over optimization is harmful however I’m confused that what is the meaning of over optimization, I mean that, how many backlinks are required daily.

Find out employment chance by searching on Google (Jobs in Dallas TX , Dallas Jobs)
Rajendara

Postby Rickydiar » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:34 am

hiii,
i also want to know some detail about over optimization , its true tat any thing in excess is harmfull.

Rickydiar

Postby Rickydiar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 am

Over optimization is always be harmful for site and use of balck hat techniques is given punishment to the site so, its better always use white hat techniques to optimize ur site.

Rickydiar

Postby James159 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:57 am

Obviously black hat SEO is prohibited for your site traffic and ranking because Google and other search engines won’t be accept you.

James159

Postby Rickydiar » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 am

hii,
its obvious tat black hat technique is always be harmful to websites might be it provide instant result but it not be long lasting so avoid over optimization through black hat technique and use only white hat technique for optimization.

essay writing services || assignment writing || assignment writer

Rickydiar

Postby bermuda » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Over optimization of websites can cause problems because it is essential to promote and optimize them naturally and via using the legitimate ways. For example, adding too many keywords to the content pages and suddenly increasing their keyword density will raise red flags and cause problems.

Sometimes a lot of web pages that previously were indexed might disappear because Google and other search engines may assume they have not been created for people. Adding too many keywords to titles and descriptions too is to be avoided because they will make those tags a bit unnatural.

bermuda

Postby openx » Wed May 29, 2013 7:22 am

Overdoing anything is always bad there is a limit of optimization and when someone breaks that limit things get bad instead of good if you are doing on site or even on site optimization its important to maintain a healthy number.

openx

Postby johnniewalk » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:50 am

See if you looking for a fast result it is better to go for paid advertising instead of cheating the search engine algorithm if it doesn't require fast results it is better to follow the terms and condition of search engine

johnniewalk

Return to Search Engine Optimization