Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Paying for SEO services

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

Paying for SEO services

Postby Thomas048 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 pm

My knowledge on SEO is not that good... I am trying to do the best for my site so that I will be getting some organic traffic. I was thinking of paying someone to do SEO fro my site but I am not sure if I can trust anyone. I run through a few freelance sites and read reviews of some "SEO experts" and saw results of their works too.

To be honest, there are people who really got it and are ready to work hard with white hat SEO techniques. I just thinking that if I pay once, I will have to pay again and again and again... I don't have the money to do so... I need someone who will do one time work and give me good results for long time, is that possible?
Let me know if you have any experience with SEO services.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

Thomas048

Re: Paying for SEO services

Postby johnniewalk » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:10 am

SEO work is on going process once if your keywords rank then you should maintain the rankings so it is mandatory to do seo regularly because there is a chance if any google algorithm is updated then your keywords ranking will be changed so you should do seo again and again. My suggestion is instead of paying again and again just make a resource for seo purpose it will help to maintain your rankings

johnniewalk

Postby zarawatsonn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:05 am

If you will not do SEO for your website continously, then after some time your website rankings will be decrease.

SEO is a continous process.

zarawatsonn

Postby hostingforum » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:10 am

what about you request the job as SEO advice? You will not be looking for the SEO services by means of various offpage SEO like linkbuilding. Instead, you will simply seek an advice on how to optimize the website to be good in SE for the future.

I would be very worried buying any linkbuilding service, better to do it yourself, very ontopic, very customized and non-spammy.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby Robertkuok » Mon May 02, 2016 11:26 am

paying for seo services means nothing but PPC. page per click is nothing but Google ad words. it is very costly. if any person just clicking that website only we need to pay amount to google. it is drawback in that with out visiting the website also we need pay amount. but compared to Paid thing SEO is more usefull.

Robertkuok

Return to Search Engine Optimization