Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

PHP 7 Hosting. Any Recommendation?

A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.
Hosting Forum Description
Web Hosting Discussion Forum - A forum for discussion of all aspects of hosting, attributes to consider when choosing a web hosting service, things to look out for, and more.

PHP 7 Hosting. Any Recommendation?

Postby masterarts » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:36 pm

I am thinking of moving my websites to PHP 7. I own quite a few websites that currently on PHP 5.6. I believe switching to PHP 7 will really improve the load time of all my websites. I have seen benchmarks of PHP 7 with WordPress and Joomla, so I am certain. The thing is, I am not really good at website migrations and I don't know which hosting provider out there support PHP 7 and provide help in migrating websites. Any recommendations for hosting that will help during migration and support PHP 7?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

masterarts

Re: PHP 7 Hosting. Any Recommendation?

Postby JoanneMillington » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:20 am

For this Cloudways is the best solution for you. There support will help you in migrating your site. They migrate your site in staging environment so that you can check your site with PHP 7 and can assure that you are not getting any error when you have migrated from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7 because not all sites can migrate directly to PHP 7 because there are some points to keep a check before migrating to it like change of static function writings and deprecated functions.

JoanneMillington

Re: PHP 7 Hosting. Any Recommendation?

Postby darshan » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:08 am

If you want to move your websites to PHP 7 platform then I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebhosting offers various PHP versions starting from PHP 5.4 to 7.0 in single web server.

Customers will have PHP selector in cPanel to choose the PHP version of their choice. AccuWebHosting utilizes the highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.

Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP based CMS which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

AccuWeb Hosting - One stop shop for your hosting needs.
darshan

Return to General WebHosting Discussion