Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Why we using signature in forums ?

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

Postby raianju » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:30 am

Hi

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hey... I am Anju Rai from Delhi. i am working retails sector and Study in MBA. i am interesting more types of article, blogs and books like Get my ex love back, Powerful vashikaran mantra for love and some differents.
raianju

Re: Why we using signature in forums ?

Postby fugenxuae » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:10 am

Through signature we can get a backlinks, So in Signature we need to insert our links..

fugenxuae

Postby zarawatsonn » Mon May 09, 2016 5:29 am

The use of using signatures in the forums is to get backlinks from that forum, signauture redirects a link to your site i.e. backlink or inbound link.

zarawatsonn

Postby Robertkuok » Mon May 09, 2016 7:43 am

For doing link building entire off page technique is useful. In that off page Forum is the major one. according to forum Signature is more importance, because in that signature is main. it is nothing but attaching link to the keyword for getting back link purpose. if link you are not giving means you didn't get any back links. getting more back links means getting more traffic. so in forums signature is main importance.

Robertkuok

Postby hostingforum » Mon May 16, 2016 10:06 am

Using forum signatures as a part of the linkbuilding can be little bit questionable/risky practice.
Why? Because Google treat this as an attempt to manipulate website ranking and thus it may penalize such website linked from signatures.

Here is the explanation from Google itself regarding forum signature linkbuilding: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en
search word "signature" on that page

Note that tophostingforum has nofollow attribute to the signature links so it should be safe to use links in signatures

-----------

In my oppinion signatures are way to advertise.

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby kumarsatish » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 am

Signature help to give link for website keyword which help to get good ranking for website

kumarsatish

Postby adibitar69 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:51 pm

According to my opinion it will helpful to get backlink which will helpful for website ranking through different search engines.

adibitar69

Postby iamgeorgelucas » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:37 am

To generate more backlinks we do use signatures. Forum participation is one the most effective activity to get the backlinks.

iamgeorgelucas

Postby johnniewalk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:25 pm

Just think it once why they providing signature option, the concept is simple as a Seo we want backlinks, as a site owner they want a good traffic and they want to increase the users..

johnniewalk

Postby lakshmireddy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:11 am

Signature is helpful for getting back-links to our sites, so we are giving our website URL to signature.

lakshmireddy

Return to Search Engine Optimization