Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Linkbuildng DOs and DONTs

General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum.
Affordable SEO by SEOClerks
Buy and Sell text links

Hosting Forum Description
General search engine optimization (SEO) and LinkBuilding discussion - SEO Forum

Linkbuildng DOs and DONTs

Postby hostingforum » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 am

Hi, i have seen Josh Bachynski 2012 video on linkbuilding, this video was published on SENuke website. This video was just some advices on what might be good and what might be bad for good website ranking on Google.

What i learn and reemember (and also believe in) is this...

DOs

your linking must look natural, not from you but from real people who recommend your site
links should be added from more different sources, not one type of links, like only links from footers, only links from signature
links should be from relevant ontopic sites
link from intext links,link in 1-3 sentences at least, no stand alone link

if you have any bad links, remove them its better than stay on bad ranking

DONTs

dont stuff articles by too much keywords, max around 4
dont always link from few main keyword phrasses of your site, link fromd ifferent phrasses
dont link from deindexed pages

Hope this helps

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

hostingforum
Site Admin

Re: Linkbuildng DOs and DONTs

Postby Rajendara » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 am

In simple words I would say that do only quality work and don’t post copy content. Only natural way of link building is one of the successful ways of online marketing.

Find out employment chance by searching on Google (Jobs in Dallas TX , Dallas Jobs)
Rajendara

Postby bermuda » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 am

The tips are very useful indeed and can explain why sometimes even when you build more links, the rankings of websites might drop because in the modern SEO world, quality of the incoming links matters and not just the number of them. Naturally, even a few strong links can make a big difference.

When choosing anchors, as mentioned, it is better to use a combination of terms, a variety of keywords instead of sticking with only a few terms. This will lead to having more natural links and better ranking status. If links originate from relevant sources, the impacts on web ranks will be much better.

bermuda

Postby trafalgar » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm

im very afraid now on using automated tools because of google updates. so I prefer doing link building in a simple and manual method.

trafalgar

Postby openx » Tue May 28, 2013 3:56 pm

i want to add few points on this well its good to be natural but many times people use software like xrumors of some kind of link spammers, spam links are just worthless and are not effective in improving traffic.

openx

Postby hostingforum » Wed May 25, 2016 12:02 pm

openx wrote:spam links are just worthless and are not effective in improving traffic.

i think there is a chance to even decrease ranking

same when one article or one advertisement text is added to many article submission or bookmarking sites, that can also lead in ranking decrease / or even removal of the site from the SERP

Google.com -> google webmaster guidelines

hostingforum
Site Admin

Postby kumarsatish » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:02 am

Quality backlink will be good for link building

kumarsatish

Return to Search Engine Optimization