Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

VigRX linkbuilding

If you are buying or selling content creation services, this is the place to post. Things like forum posting, blog posting, article writing, webdesign, etc.
Hosting Forum Description
If you are buying or selling content creation services, this is the place to post. Things like forum posting, blog posting, article writing, etc..

VigRX linkbuilding

Postby hostingforum » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 am

Hello,

I always have some website where i need you to make backlinks (hyperlinks to this site, from other websites - forums).

Now i need to promote: http://www.forumhealth.net/viewtopic.php?f=202&t=348
Keyword is VigRX review, VigRX reviews.

And your work is to search at google for these keywords and find places
where you can add this link to show people the reviews.

I require link to be placed only on relevant pages where is the topic VigRX
and VigRX reviews or any other Vig RX topic. This phrasse must be on the page. Thus the message you will post wont be a SPAM.

I need 100 links. Every link should be from other domain. I can pay $50 for these links.

The links should remain 7 days from the day you deliver me the TXT file with URLs where link and comment has been placed.

Links should be added as a reply to the relevant topic, not like a new forum topic on general non topic related forum.

Links must not be placed on Wordpress blogs and others which have NO FOLLOW attribute, also no guestbooks and such systems where comment will disappear as time goes.

Thank you,
V.

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $19 monthly. Contact admin

Top Hosting Forum - Welcome
Gtalk: mercedesslr1, Skype: suprman41, YM: Brothercz, ONLINE CHAT
hostingforum
Site Admin

Return to Content Creation services