Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

VPS hosting provider

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

VPS hosting provider

Postby BradWilliams » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:30 pm

Hello, could you share what vps hosting provider you are collaborating with? I'm looking for cheaper ones as I currently don't have much money to spend. :think

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

BradWilliams

Re: VPS hosting provider

Postby BradWilliams » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:12 pm

I've found some good options: time4vps offer almost free vps linux trial. Also, others are InMotion and godaddy. Maybe you have some comments on them?

BradWilliams

Postby darshan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:09 am

If you're asking about my choice, I will go with AccuWeb Hosting. However, many hosting providers offer very cheap VPS hosting in different geographic locations.
Do you have any preference for Geographic location?

darshan

Postby YoungGilbert » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:07 pm

I have been using the services of SIM-Networks for 5 years. My site is hosted by them, everything is stable, no complaints. Very happy with their support. I bought the vps server and domain firs time at SIM-Networks. Then I did not understand this very much yet. But the guys very patiently and clearly explained everything to me.

YoungGilbert

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum