Top Hosting Forum

WebHosting Reviews Forum

Budget DirectAdmin hosting and domain names

Which VPS hosting should I choose

Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues
Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Hosting Forum Description
Virtual Private Server Forum and Dedicated Server Forum - Discussion on dedicated server and VPS issues

Which VPS hosting should I choose

Postby vikasd » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:29 pm

Please advise me to select the best web hosting Contabo or VpsDime?

Ad: There You can have your forum site-wide banner/text ad for $99 yearly. Contact admin

vikasd

Re: Which VPS hosting should I choose

Postby darshan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:57 pm

Hello,

I've checked the plan of both vendors and found that Colocation is cheaper than VPSDime They offer server resources like 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD disk space, 1 dedicated IP address, 4 vCPU and unlimited bandwidth upto 200 MB/s port at 4.99 EUR/month.

The most important thing which you have to consider during the purchase of the VPS is that support service. What is the response time of the ticket and chat? Do they have knowledgebase article regarding the simple issue? What is the frequency of the support?

I have been using the VPS hosting of AccuWebhosting since 2015 and I never face any issue regarding VPS performance. They offer 24x7x365 live chat/ticket/phone support. They have content rich knowledgebase article which will help you to solve the simple issue from your end.

Accuwebhosting offer both Free Website control panels such as Webmin, Virtualmin, Ajenti, and ISPconfig and premium control panel such as cPanel/WHM and Plesk control panel. The premium control panel is an addon.

In an addition, they offer complementary backup service with all the VPS Plans. So don't worry if you have deleted a specific file from the VPS or your VPS is infected with the virus.

Regards,

AccuWeb Hosting - One stop shop for your hosting needs.
darshan

Postby akshaypandit » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:23 am

What are your requirements? how much storage do you need. Also for what purpose do you need a vps?

akshaypandit

Postby akshaypandit » Fri May 03, 2019 6:41 am

What are your requirements ?

akshaypandit

Postby eWebGuru » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:02 am

If you are looking to host your site in a reliable Webhosting service provider in India, then consider picking eWebGuru.
VPS hosting types offered byeWebGuru hosting company comes with fully packed features and for the cheapest price in the Indian hosting market
the eWebGuru hosting company offers guaranteed 99.9% server uptime which not commonly seen among the host service providers in India.

|| https://www.ewebguru.com/
|| Win & Linux Dedicated Server | Reseller Hosting |Web Hosting | VPS Hosting
|| Location: INDIA
eWebGuru

Return to VPS & Dedicated Server Forum